I wrote my first corporate blog post on August 1, 2008. Since then I have produced countless blog posts on my company blog, personal blog, and industry blogs as myself, as a guest writer, and as a ghost writer.
Additionally, I have been published in certification exam preparation guides and print magazines.
My clients include:
- Pearson (MeasureUp)
- Microsoft (Office Blog)
- SharePointBriefing.com (no longer online)
- SharePoint Pro Magazine (PentonTech)
As you can see on my LinkedIn profile, I have been recommended by best selling authors of the Disney Way.
As of 2018, I have over 10 years experience in coaching and professional blogging, over 13 years experience teaching and training, and over 25 years experience as an IT and business consultant.
I have a deep background in programming, IT consulting, education, business consulting (cross-industry), business development, and writing.
The range of my training/teaching includes:
- First time college students
- Early college (HS) students
- Senior capstone courses
- Certified IT professionals
- Senior citizens (computer literacy course at public library)
- Technical user groups
- Regional and national technical conferences
- Professional classroom instruction
- Youth groups and church congregations
- Athletic and academic teams
- Online instruction
- One on one coaching